Clearwater Property Management Company
Let Us Manage Your Clearwater Rental Property
Are you looking for a partner to help you grow your investment portfolio through tried-and-tested property management services? Maybe you’re tired of managing the day-to-day operations of your rental property and want expert help. Or perhaps you’re an out-of-state investor and are unable to tend to your tenants’ needs effectively.
As a full-service property management company, we can help you in all aspects of managing your property. You’ll no longer have to worry about pricing your property, marketing your property, screening prospective tenants, collecting rent, maintaining it, and more!
We’ll handle everything so owning a rental property doesn’t have to be your full-time job. Keyrenter Tampa has the time, energy, and experience to attend to all the details, whether you’re just starting out or have a sizeable portfolio.
You can join our list of satisfied customers TODAY! Call us at [email protected] to get started.
Hiring us means you won’t have to worry about the day-to-day management of your property. We’ll help you handle everything, from finding tenants to collecting rent and everything in between.
- Eviction Guard – We’ll cover eviction costs of up to $1,500 for any tenants we place on your property. Currently, our eviction rate is just under 1% – one of the lowest in the industry.
- Pet Guard – We screen pets to ensure the pet owner and pet are a good fit for your home. However, we still promise to cover up to $1,000 in pet damage.
- Tenant Guarantee – We’ll replace any tenant that we place in your rental that breaks their lease early at no extra cost to you. We’ll also pay you 1.5 times one month’s rent to cover the lost rent for any tenant that breaks their lease early.
- Maintenance Guarantee – Keyrenter Tampa has a proven vendor network to help property owners maintain their rentals well. If a repair isn’t done to the right standards, we’ll fix it at no extra cost to you.
Our Property Management Services
Vacancies are profit killers. To keep vacancies low, we consistently market in proven avenues across the greater Tampa area. We create targeted ads that help us attract quality tenants.
We then syndicate those ads through a myriad of proven avenues, including online resources, local classifieds, yard signs, and bulletin boards.
And thanks to running a detailed and elaborate marketing process, we’re usually able to land quality tenants within weeks. This ensures that our clients get cash flow positive as quickly as possible.
Keyrenter Tampa only rents to quality tenants that respect your investment property. We use a comprehensive screening process to minimize the chances of landing a potentially difficult tenant.
After the marketing process is over, we enter interested tenants through our 14-step screening process. Among other things, the process examines a prospective tenant based on a number of things including:
- How much the tenant is making per month. We aim for tenants who make at least 3X the rental price.
- Whether they have ever been evicted before. We avoid tenants who have prior evictions.
- Their credit rating. We run their details through credit referencing bureaus.
- Their employment history. We avoid tenants who can’t keep a job for a reasonable amount of time.
- The criminal status of the tenant.
This process has been meticulously tested time and time again. It’s no wonder our tenant eviction rates are some of the lowest in the industry.
To run a successful rental investment, you need to lay out certain expectations for your tenants. This means having a lease that is not only clear but also up to date with current laws.
Keyrenter Tampa has the experience and legal knowledge to help you draft a proper lease agreement. We design lease agreements that are foolproof and those that prevent problems before they can ever arise.
We’ll also help answer any questions new tenants might have to make sure they understand what is required of them.
Sometimes evicting a tenant is the only remedy left. After all, what are you to do if a tenant refuses to pay rent or causes extensive damage to your property?
While the eviction process is often costly and time-consuming, it may be the only solution left to safeguard you against further financial damage. Our staff understands what needs to be done for an eviction process to be successful.
That said, our first line of protection is always preventing potentially difficult tenants from renting your property in the first place. We vet prospective tenants thoroughly to minimize our chances of landing a problem tenant. Among other things, we examine a prospective tenant’s credit history, as well as look at their history by contacting prior landlords.
About Clearwater, Florida
Clearwater is a city located in Pinellas County. It lies northwest of Tampa and St Petersburg. Home to about 117, 000 residents, Clearwater is the 18th most populated city in Florida out of 950 cities.
Clearwater is known for its beaches which are outlined by the clear, sunny skies the state is known for. Top beaches include Clearwater Beach, Caladesi Island State Park, Fort De Soto Park, Sand Key Park, Pass-A-Grille Beach, and Treasure Island Beach.
Areas We Serve